Here are five recommended tips on brushing your teeth.
- Use a soft brush. They are gentler on your teeth and gums.
- Use small circular-motion. Do not go left to right, you can do damage to your teeth and gums.
- Use gentle pressure. Plaque is soft and loose so harder isn’t really better.
- Brush the front, back, and top of every tooth.
- Change your toothbrush every 3 months. When the bristles start to look frayed, that’s a good indicator to get a new toothbrush.
If you have any questions visit our website or call Dalton Family and Cosmetic dentistry at (706) 226–2228 to schedule an appointment.