5 ways parents can help kids prevent tooth decay
- Don’t share utensils with your child. You can transfer cavity causing germs to your child.
- Eat healthy and drink plenty of water.
- First dental visit should be later than 1 year old.
- As soon as teeth come through the gums, help kids brush their own teeth 2x a day, and at least for 2 minutes.
- If signs of decay, seal out decay. Our doctors can help apply dental sealants to chewing surfaces of teeth.
If you have any questions visit our website or call Dalton Family and Cosmetic dentistry at (706) 226–2228 to schedule an appointment.